Welcome to Bullets #4! You can read the previous one here: bullets/3.
- 🇫🇷 The Tour de France 2023 is underway with nine stages completed. My favorite cyclist is currently 17 seconds behind in the GC1. I watch every stage and even my children know the teams, riders, peloton, and breakaways. Proud father moment!
- 🤨 I can’t help but feel a bit2 jealous when I see others like Jakub making the most of their time on the bike Co zwróciło moją uwagę w czerwcu 2023 - Bobiko ▪ Blog. Their inspiring posts serve as motivation for me, and I hope to share similar experiences in the future.
- ⛔️ Unfortunately, I’m spending more time not riding than actually on the bike at the moment.
- 🆕 I planned to do a
#newbikedaypost recently, I was very close to do that, but the reality is that I’m still waiting for my new bike.
- 🙅🏻♂️ New one arrived, with Rowermistrz’s help I was able to change wheels from Shimano to SRAM system, I’ve mounted the pedals, the seat, added the bottle cages, added the bike computer mount. I was ready to ride, put 20km ride and I was experiencing some pain. After a few days, I went for a bike fitting session and even though we tried, we weren’t able to find a good position for me on this bike. So… I’ve ordered a bigger model and in the meantime, I have to revert all the changes I’ve made to the bike. Not a big deal, but still, I’m not riding, and the previous bike is in pieces in my garage.
- 🛠️ This is the biggest refactoring of recent weeks – equipped with new tools, I’m ripping off the old layer of oil and damaged wood! I estimated it for a few sessions after work, but of course it’s taking longer.
- 💪 I’ve made some early progress even though my children says I look like Bear Grylls during the process!
- ❤️🩹 But my tool broke down, I pushed too hard 😂
- 🩹 Unfortunately, I’ve made a mistake and I accidentally injured myself with the angle grinder. I’m fine, it’s just a finger but I had to pause and take some antibiotics 🤷🏻♂️
- 📚 I finished reading Sooner Safer Happier and found it insightful for improving in the coming weeks. The quote “Be the best at being better” resonated with me.
- 😎 We had a great time at company retreat, it was so nice to see people with legs3 and have a proper amount of laughs and fun!
- 🍿 I watched Extraction (2020) - IMDb and Extraction II (2023) - IMDb – I’m a simple man and I enjoyed them!
- I’m also experiencing with Trakt, as I’ve never used it before, and even though I initially went for Letterboxd, I’m not sure if I’ll stick with it. I don’t need a social network for movies, I just want to track what I’ve watched and what I want to watch. Plus, Letterboxd doesn’t allow to track TV Shows, and I have to use a separate app for that. I’ll see how it goes. Thanks to Marco for sparking my interest in exploring different platforms.
- 😶🌫️ For ChatGPT stuff, I went for TypingMind — A better UI for ChatGPT, which is exactly what it promises to be – A better UI for ChatGPT. This time, the trigger for me was the invoice for ChatGPT Plus compared with the spending through API. After 3 secs calculation, I decided to go for an API-only approach and found TypingMind. Works great!
- 📸 I’m quite happy with the drone photos I’ve made recently!
- 💬 I found an article about blog comments and using Activity Pub for that Toot toot! Mastodon-powered Blog Comments ⋅ Cassidy James Blaede – it looks like something I have on my site right now, but without all of the Webmentions stuff. I’ll have to look into it.