- Improving daily work is more important than daily work
- I've always assumed that DevOps are the people who work between servers and developers. Well... that's not true
- Believe it or not, but most of the people don’t want to make other people's lives worse and they don’t plan to ruin your day! At least, I think so:)
- We all like to complain from time to time, that’s in our nature, especially in my Polish nation. This post is not about judging who we are, but it’s about the way we should reduce this step from our conversation with others.
- If I don’t know how should I react in a given situation - I usually use this simple rule: Treat people the way you want to be treated. It works!
I’ve started 2018 by finishing a book “Principles” by Ray Dalio.
I’m impressed about how you can use rules to create your own way of living.
I’ve decided that this year I’m going to implement MY principles and stick to them.
I would also like to share them with other people so they can see them and know what they can expect from me.
Sharing, as a bonus, comes with an external motivation :)
What can I say?