Based on the number of posts, April was a quiet month. But honestly, I don’t believe myself that this is true, so let’s try to tear the April apart and see what happened!
- I’m back in the saddle, both gravel and MTB bike were ridden a few times this month! A little bit over 100km in total, but it’s a start!
- I watched some cycling in TV, kept my fingers crossed for Pogacar, he managed to win Ronde van Vlaanderen, Amstel Gold Race and La Flèche Wallonne. It was a pity he had to pull out of Liège-Bastogne-Liège due to a crash and broken wrist. It’s really cool to watch the final kilometers of the race in TV with children, they are really excited about it:)
- Changed the tires in the car, and a few days later one of the tires got puctured, we didn’t react on time and it got damaged, had to buy another one 🙃
- Juve has one of the worst seasons in the last 10 years, sometimes it’s really hard to watch them play. Still… Fino alla fine!
- We spent one day with alpacas on the farm nearby, it was a great experience for the whole family!
- During one of the weekends, when I was with the boys alone, we had an idea of using ChatGPT and Midjourney to create a story. It was a lot of fun, and I can recommend it to everyone who has kids and wants to spend some time with them in a creative way!
- By the way, at work we’ve done a workshop for our People team and presented them how to leverage the power of generative AI in their daily work. 3 main insights from the workshop:
- I enjoy such events with people!
- We’re in exremely interesting times and it feels great to be a part of it!
- Legal and compliance stuff around this topic will be (and already is) a mess.
- I’ve bought a drone, even though I resisted for years. It’s cool to fly it, it gives me a lot of fun! I have to add few things to my todolist right now:
- learn how to fly it properly
- make sure I know how to store the raw footage in a clever way
- become a video editing master
- learn what’s LUT and color grading
- learn how to use DaVinci Resolve (or maybe something else?)
- empty my photos backlog from last year to make some space for the new stuff
- There was at least one pretty sunset, totally #nofilterneeded
- We planned to do a family holiday between April/May this year, we even managed to go to Budapest (here’s a “cyk” from that trip), unfortunately some viruses or other stuff broke our plans and got back home. Before I felt asleep, I had a reflection that… here is everyone and everything I need, especially during warmer months, we can enjoy our place even more:)
April, thank you! 💙